GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish
Green Chemistry—bringing sustainability to chemical products and processes.
A high quality floor sealing and glazing product with medium to high active components made from finest ingredi-ent hard wax, polymer and resin.
GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is a fully formulated floor sealing and glazing product ranging from 12.5% active compo-nents up to 25% active components, made from finest ingredient hard wax, polymer and resin.
Features & Benefits:
GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is available from 12.5% to 25% actives to suit your application. See the respective Prod-uct Specifications for the details of each individual variant available. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish imparts a great gloss quality film that protects floor tiles from scuffing and protects people from slipping. The wear life of certain finishes can be easily doubled when regularly applying GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish to the floor to enhance its ap-pearance. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is easy to apply and allows for easy gloss maintenance. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is buffable, so once the floor has been sealed, the glaze can be maintained mechanically through buffing, so it allows for good glaze maintenance at minimal cost.
GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish can be applied to any floor, from masonic to various plastic finishes, including PVC and PVA resin flooring, either for tiles or for roll-out section floors. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish can also be applied to stone and wooden floors such as parquet flooring as well as certain terracotta finishes. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish can be applied in supermarkets, kitchens, hostels, hospitals, homes and hotels with equal confidence.
Use & Dilutions:
- SEALING: GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is an easy to use all-for-one maintenance product that will seal a floor after stripping and will also maintain a bright shine when used regularly for follow-up applications. GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is easy to apply with either a mop or a lambs-wool applicator. The preferred products for sealing are the 25% to 18% active products. Surfaces must first be squeaky clean before applying.
- GLAZING and SHINING: GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish is buffable. Once the floor has been sealed, GPBIO Liq-uid Floor Polish can be buffed using a burnisher in conjunction with GPBIO Floor Spray & Shine or by regular re-application. The preferred products for re-application are the 12.5% to 18% active products. The avail-able application and maintenance methods will ultimately determine which products will best suit the user.
TIP: For best results always allow GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish to dry completely between coats when applying more than one coat to the floor.
Shelf Life & Storage:
GPBIO Liquid Floor Polish may be stored for one year in the original packaging, and under ambient conditions. Store between 10°C - 38°C
- Physical State: Liquid
- Appearance: Milky white
- % Solids Content: As stated
- Specific Gravity: 0.97 - 1.01 kg/cm3
- Solubility: Dispersible
- PH Value at 200C: 8.5
- Odour: Slight wood glue-ish
Available in 5Kg, 25Kg & 1000 Kg flow bins.